Seems like just yesterday I was gearing up for RSAC 2012 being all ninja like with my security persona. It’s a new year, and a new RSAC, and it promises to be one of the most exciting ones yet. I’m extremely excited to be a part of it. So, where can you find me at RSA Conference?
- Monday: Expo Pub Crawl!
- Tuesday: Available during the day to meet, will be attending Bob Griffin’s RSA session in the afternoon.
- Wednesday: BIG DAY!
- Speaking: Managing Daily Security Operations with Lean and Kanban, 9:20am, Room 309.
- Book signing at the book store. 11am.
- Security Bloggers Meetup! See you there!
- Thursday: Available during the day to meet. Will be at the Securosis Recovery Breakfast and the RSA Codebreakers Bash.
- Speaking: Big Data Calls for Big Security, 9:20am, Room 310.
- Will be available for lunch, and then departing immediately following closing keynote!
I’m VERY excited for this year’s conference and seeing all of you out there.